why choose SimPole?
- SimPoles are strong and durable
- Real world (35 years with wfp) advice you can trust
- We’re in Arizona – only a phone call or text away
- Express shipping available
- Unbeatable after sales service
- We offer QUALITY poles at reasonable prices
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- A truly unique pole design ( not a China copy)
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Worldwide delivery available
Quality bespoke WFP equipment.
Our SimPoles are unique – designed and refined for ultimate strength and durability and field tested by experts.
Advice you can trust.
We clean windows too, so we can offer real world advice on which setup will best suit you and your business.
Unbeatable after sales service.
We know that a happy customer is the best advertising we can hope for, so we’re always on hand to help out if you have any teething problems with your new water fed pole.
a few words about us
SimPole water fed poles are the brainchild of Philip Alexander who has been a window cleaner since 1971.
When water fed pole cleaning was first introduced to the industry, Phillip quickly recognized that it was going to change how many people worked and recognized the many advantages on offer – but he also saw many places where improvements could be made.
Early water fed poles were very heavy, very flexible, had very long sections – and in some cases were simply not suitable for the job. Philip got to work and SimPole was born.
The unique design now has a inner carbon fiber for strong strength and a outer H|M carbon fiber for lightness and stiffness!
The new simB-45 is one of best Designed Water Fed Pole in the world.
All Sims are interchangeable with all older designs of SimPoles.
Click on Sim B-45 to learn more or purchase A great Simple innovated multi -level
water fed SimPole
HM63 carbon fiber is the highest tensile strength, high modulus carbon fiber on the market, delivering superior composite properties to the new SimB-45
CARBON FIBER MATERIAL | MODULUS, STRENGTH | BENEFITS, FEATURES & NOTES
- Standard Modulus | 34 msi, 700 ksi | Good structural properties – Stiffer than aluminum – Readily available
- Intermediate Modulus | 42 msi, 825 ksi | Great structural properties – Highest strength option – Great balance of stiffness and strength
- High Modulus | 57 msi, 670 ksi | Very stiff – Good thermal conductivity / stability – Typically used in all 0° & 90° (or offf-axis) plies throughout the ply sequence / laminate orientation\
SimB-45 is High Modulus at 63 MSI !